Satin Kimono Harmony
Satin bathrobe made of soft and delicate satin fabric in candy pink color:
- Elegant robe with a stylish kimono cut, ¾ length sleeves and 90 cm total length.
- Universal cut guarantees coziness and maximum freedom of movement without any discomfort.
- The bathrobe has a belt sewn in the back so that it fits beautifully and perfectly. In turn, you can find thin, sewn-in strings, that allow you to additionally tie a robe inside.
- Our satin robe is available in three sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL . See a size chart for more information.
- You can also find matching pajamas and nighties in our online store. Create your own set for a perfect gift.
Composition & care:
- Composition: soft and delicate satin fabric, 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Care: We recommend hand-washing or using a programme that protects the texture and colour of delicate fabrics thanks to its gentle washing and spinning algorithm.
Made in Poland:
- All products available in our store are carefully made in a local sewing room. The vast majority of used fabrics are made in Poland.
- We pack each order into an elegant, perfumed box. Thanks to this, all orders are a perfect gift choice. We can also add a dedication or a short note – let us know in the comments during placing the order.
Tailor-made & personalization:
- You didn't find the product of your dreams in our online store? Or maybe you need a bigger or smaller size, length, or even color for one of our products? Let us know, and we'll sew it just for you.
- We can personalize most of our products.
Delivery & returns:
- Free delivery in the EU on orders over 200 EUR.
- Due to the manufacturing nature of our brand, some products are custom-made. That's why delivery time may be up to 14 working days. If you need a quick shipment – contact us via e-mail. We'll try our best to ensure that you receive your order on time.
- If you wish to order one of our products with international shipping – let us know via e-mail (email@example.com).
- For more information on delivery options and returns, click here.